Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blogging

Seems everyone is blogging these days, so I thought I'd give it a try.


Here you will find what I have been up to lately in the beady area of my life.


Today, I have been finishing up some goblin & ghoul faces for my sweetie. He (Trevor) designed them & I get to bead them. Once they are all finished I will post a picture.

Just before I started the faces I finished a free form peyote bracelet in greens. I purchased this mix of beads on the way to the cottage this summer. I also met Murida from my Yahoo beady lists. It
was great to put a name to a face & I got to browse her bead shop.

Here's a picture of the bracelet that I named Canadian Pine after the name of the bead mix.
Whadaya think?

As well on the Canadian beaders swap Yahoo group, we have this neat box called "Olivia's Box of Dreams" that is being mailed to each participant. You never know when it will come or what's inside, although it's pretty much all beady things. I was the first to receive the box & now have some new goodies added to my bead stash!

Here's a picture of the items I removed from the box.

I also placed items from my stash into the box of equal or greater value. Olivia is now on her next journey to another participant in Canada. In the box was a journal in which we could write or draw or whatever just so long as we did & our name was somewhere with the journal entry. It was great fun to receive the box & go through & pick out some new pretties. I like what I got! :o) Thanks for starting this up Sharon!!

Well I best get back to beading the goblin & ghoul faces...Trevor wants to publish them at Bead-Patterns.com. He designs there too as Redbeast Designs & I'm there as Looner Creations.

Have a great day even if it is as dismal out your window as it is mine.

Ciao,
Pam :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home