Thursday, October 12, 2006

Goblin Faces done!

Well I finally got all the goblin & ghoul faces done for Trevor so he can now upload the pattern at beadpatterns.com.

They work up quickly but, after doing all 16 it's time to move on to something else. Not to sure what yet but something. lol!

I ended up making a pair of earrings for my oldest daughter & threw together a bracelet just to show a couple things you can do with these faces.
Here's a picture.Kinda cute eh?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will finally be starting my new job this Saturday! Yeah! Kinda a bit nervous though, I haven't worked much but know how to be a stay at home mom really well. ha ha!
For now it's just seasonal employment with the Future Shop at Fairview Mall but, hopefully they will like me & I will like the job enough to stay on permanently. It would really help our crappy financial situation. I hate living paycheck to paycheck but, that's what we've been doing for a long long time.
This is going to take some getting used to by everyone in the house as I won't be here all the time to do the things I usually do. Like be the only one to cook dinner or do the dishes or feed & water the dog & cats. This is going to be FUN FUN FUN! :o)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a pair of earrings from the two mother of pearl discs that I got from Olivia's Box of Dreams. I added pink Swarovski's & fresh water pearls, on sterling silver head pins & ear wires. I think they are pretty. Do you like them? --------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been really cold here today too! We are supposed to get SNOW! YUCK! I like the fall but only like snow on Christmas Eve through to New Years Day. After that it can go away for another year.

Well that all for now!
Ciao,
Pam :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home