Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Why??

Why do I get my hopes up? They always seem to get crushed by one thing or another. A family member offered to pay for me to take a nail technician course, as it is a job where I can sit down. Something I pretty much need as I have a bad back & bad knees. Turns out that it is more expensive to take the course than she thought it would be. So now I'm back to looking for a job that I can do without being in pain at a place that follows the Employment Standards Act.
Wish me luck as I know I'll need it.

Yesterday my oldest daughter turned 16! I think she really enjoyed her day!
Kirsten got this beautiful sterling silver chain with a marquisite cross from her boyfriend DJ.


The girls had a great time having dinner with their Nanny at Mr. Green Jeans in Toronto, then off to see the play Wicked. After that they visited their young cousins that they haven't seen in a long long time. The following day Nanny took them to see The Nightmare before Christmas in 3D!
Lucky toads!

This is Ruby, Lily, Ginette, & Arthur their cousins & Aunt.

Here is a picture of my most recent piece.

This is bead crochet done with size 11 japanese beads & myuki fringe beads on a polyester thread. The bead caps & clasp are sterling silver & the pink beads on the ends are faceted cats eye beads. I like how this one turned out.

I seem to be on a bead crochet kick again...next time I may have more pictures to show of the bead crochet that I have been working on.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Ciao,
Pam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home