Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My latest project


This is my latest project...a bead crochet lariat with size 11/0 beads and 5x16mm glass daggers. So far it is about 25 inches. I'm really liking this one.

I've also been working on my entry for the www.bead-patterns.com wedding themed bead contest. I'm not sure I like what I've got so I will continue to work at it...I have until August.

I'm also helping my husband bead a shirt he designed in peyote. It is going to look so great when it's done. Watch here in the future for pics.

Other than that, not much is new. I'm still searching for a job and am not having much luck finding something in the Medical Transcriptionist field. It's really bringing me down. I feel like I wasted over a year studying for nothing.

My youngest daughter who works at Licks homeburger was recently promoted to the weekend opening manager. I'm sooo PROUD of her. She is only 15, has a grade average of 85% and works 3 to 4 days a week. Unfortunately she also has to have all four of her wisdom teeth removed...she's so young. I didn't have mine removed until I was 21!! Just goes to show how much faster kids are maturing these days.

Well, I'm hungry and must get back to beading, well crocheting...till next time...

Bead On!!!

Pam :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home