Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm still here!

Wow, it's been a very long time since I posted here! I've been busily studying for my Medical Transcription certificate. Although I've had the last month to bead & catch up on some stuff. Tomorrow I start two new courses towards my certificate & then I will only have 1 left to complete & I will have my certificate!!! Yeah! Hopefully finding a job won't be too hard!!!!

So what have I been beading?? Well...I made this necklace for my oldest daughter Kirsten's boyfriend DJ. (his birthday was in April) It is made from horn, bone & the focal bead is carved brown agate.

The next picture is of a pair of earrings that were made for an earring swap at the Beading With Heart Yahoo Group. They are made with size 11/0 Japanese beads for the core & drop beads for the outer. I think that they turned out rather nice. I hope my swap partner likes them!
These earrings I just did for no reason. I like doing earrings like this, it also helps use up those last one or two beads that are in your bead stash.
I have also made a couple of stretchy bracelets with rubber rings & jump rings. They are fun & no clasp to worry about!

I am going to try to post more often but can't make any promises. My next two courses are Medical Ohip Billing & Medical Transcription which will take up lots of my time until I finish writing the exams at the end of August. Then another month break before my final course!

Ciao!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home