Saturday, January 27, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to blog or keep up with my bead groups. Taking 3 college courses, being a Mom & a wife, making time for beading & designing has taken up a lot of my time. I recently quit my job as a cashier at Zehrs, I wasn't getting any hours (last time I worked was boxing day!) but really I quit once I got the job at Michaels. I start there on Feb. 4, I am looking forward to starting. There is a Michaels opening up here in St. Catharines & I will be working there part time either on cash or in the bead section. I will also be doing some teaching for them. Should be fun setting up the store!!

I've done some beading, not as much as I'd like but at least I've done some.
These are the bead crochet bracelets that I have made in the last couple of weeks.
I've also done a few pendants for a swap.
I have joined in two other swaps, one for green earrings. Yep a St. Paddy's Day theme earring swap on the Canadian Beaders Swap Yahoo group. Also a free form peyote stitch bracelet swap on the Beadin Swap Yahoo group.

Gotta make time for beading, or I'll go through withdrawals!! LOL!

This has been a pretty weird winter so far. We didn't get snow until earlier in January! We had a green Christmas. Now it's really cold & we've had snow flurries for the past several days. I wonder when Spring will start...will it be late in starting? have our seasons shifted? I think so!!

Well, time to get some studying done. I will try and post more often than I have been.
Have to remember to make time for me too!

Have a great day!!
Pam :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home