Saturday, May 19, 2007

Finally my grades came in the mail!!!!

WOOHOO!!!! I finally received my grades for the 3 courses I took from January to April. In medical office procedures my mark is 96%, medical office terminology 87%, and keyboarding 98%. I am so happy with my final marks!

I recently completed two necklaces, one for a spiral swap on one of my Yahoo groups. I think they turned out pretty good. The first picture is a bead crochet necklace & the other is a spiral rope with tiny 2mm crystal AB crystals placed randomly throughout the necklace.

Bead crochet necklace approximately 30" long.

Spiral rope necklace approximately 24" long.


This is a spiral herringbone bracelet I did for the same swap that the spiral rope necklace is going to. The theme to this swap is spirals!!! Bet ya never would have guessed! :o)

Well, I hope everyone has a great long weekend!

Ciao,
Me

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:53 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the spiral herringbone bracelet. I'm going to have to give that one a try one of these days... As soon as I get over this crochet obsession of mine, lol! ;)

 
At 8:29 a.m., Blogger brenwall1961 said...

I love the spiral herringbone bracelet. I wish that I could find a pattern for it so that I could make one for myself.... love it...

 
At 7:35 p.m., Blogger Pam said...

brenwall1961, thank you very much. The pattern is in the June/July issue of Beadwork magazine. It is called twisted herringbone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home