Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good Day!

I haven't done much beading as I've been studying like crazy. I want to keep ahead of the game just in case I get a lot of hours during the store setup. I did make another pendant using a pattern by Jewels of Le Beadoir. I think it turned out pretty. Here see for yourself.
Now I have to start thinking about the green earring swap I've joined and the free form peyote bracelet swap.

Hope everyone has a great day! I'm off to go and study a bit more then it's time to BEAD!!!

Hugs,
Pam :o)

1 Comments:

At 6:52 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Pam, this looks awesome!
Thanks for the link to my site (which is undergoing some major renovations, so stay tuned, 'cause it's going to be completely different in about two weeks) ;)

How are you doing? It's been a while

 

Post a Comment

<< Home