Saturday, July 05, 2008

A quick note

I am so happy!!! Yesterday, I was feeling very down about things, then I got a phone call that changed all that. I got a part time job working for Party Packagers. The store is not yet open and for the month of July I will be working almost full time while the store gets set up! I can't wait to be busy working! It will certainly help our financial situation!

My oldest daughter, Kirsten graduated from high school at the end of June and I am so proud of her! Here she is getting her diploma...

and here's a great picture of her & her boyfriend, Dj...all ready to go to the prom.
I just love this picture of Zoey & Kirsten after graduation. It's nice to see Kirsten in something other than black!

Here are pictures of the jewellery I made her for both special occasions!This is her prom jewellery.

This is her graduation jewellery.

Time to get back to beading, I need to get a few things done before Monday...hope everyone had a great July holiday weekend. Till next time...

...Pam :o)

2 Comments:

At 9:29 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Two wonderful reasons to celebrate, Pam. Congratulations to both you and your daughter.

By the way, I've tagged you in my blog! See what that's all about at:
http://marjoriescracked.blogspot.com.

 
At 11:11 p.m., Blogger Jonara Blu Maui said...

Hi pam! I just saw your beadwork on Marjories blog..and wow! Can't believe that is the first time you've done bead embroidery..you look like a pro!

Your daughter is so pretty..she looks like you! And I think her prom outfit is way cool!

I know we used to connect on facebook..but I have not been there in so long. Too much drama going on in my life right now and all I can do to just keep up with working and my jewelry biz. But I knew right away who Marjorie was talking about when she mentioned you so I had to come on over and say hello :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home