Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!

I hope everyone has a safe and great night :)

This is what my daughter, Zoey & husband, Trevor looked like before leaving for school/work this morning.

Yep, you guessed it Beetlejuice is what Zoey is and....


Trevor is Zombie Dad...he is Zombie Dad every year and plays the part well.

I've started this cab and not sure what I'm going to do next. So far I'm really liking it. I have no idea what the stone is. I bought them from Ebay and the seller didn't know what they were. I bought a few and have no idea on any of them. If you know what the stone is, please let me know. Anyway...maybe a necklace or a brooch...they are supposed to be an in fashion this years...hmmm.






I also made this crystal snowflake for a friend. She has this great big window in the front of her house and I think the crystal snowflake will look great when the sun shines though her window. It worked up quick, the only thing I didn't like was how droopy it is.

Hope you have a great day & Halloween night =]
Pam

2 Comments:

At 10:22 p.m., Blogger Beadcomber said...

OMG....those costumes are scary!! They look like Zombies alright...Beetlejuice and the Living Dead, hope they didn't wake you from bed looking like that! lol
The cab would look great on a bracelet too ;)

 
At 7:47 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

cool costumes, and I really like the cab wrapping.

Um, I finally finished my tag.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home