Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by a new beady friend...Ralonda, you can see her blog here http://beaded2bless.blogspot.com/
According to the rules I must tell seven little known things about myself.

1) I was adopted when I was 4 months old and met my birth mother. It was then that I found out that she years later married my birth father and they went on to have 2 more kids, so I have a natural sister and brother. It was to bad that we didn't get along.

2) My husband was the one to get me into beading. He was selling web sites at the time and went into this cute little bead store downtown St. Catharines where I live. Brought me in a few days later...I bought a magazine and some beads and that was it...I was HOOKED!

3) About 4 years ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and with medication brought my insulin levels to that of a normal adult. My levels were so high they couldn't believe I wasn't sicker.

4) Just like Ralonda I clean when I get mad, and I don't mean just the regular cleaning, I do the nitty gritty stuff that no one wants to do. You know...polish the silver in the cabinet, get down on my hands and knees to clean floors...that sort of stuff. I think I need to get mad as my house looks like a whirlwind went whipping through it! LOL!

5) I would love to live out in the country and be self sufficient...grown my own food...that kind of stuff.

6) I wish I had more friends that enjoyed beading as much as I do and be able to get together for bead sessions. I stay at home and pretty much keep to myself. Although I am glad to have to the online beady friends I have, it would be nice to actually sit with any of them and talk beads and bead and talk beads and bead....=)

7) I prefer to listen to music and don't watch a lot of TV. When one of my few favourite shows is on I still don't really watch but listen and bead.

Wow, that was harder than I thought it was going to be. Now, what 7 people am I going to tag?? Jewels, Tina, Linda Jo, Jamee, Marjorie, Billie, well looks like I'll only be tagging 6. Ladies, the rules are write 7 little known facts about yourself and then tag 7 others to do the same...have fun! =)
Pam

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:25 p.m., Blogger Lisa Crone said...

Hello! I just stopped by via the beaders ring surf and had to leave a little comment. I loved what you said about needing more friends who love beading as much as you do and also the listening to the tv while beading. How true!!Your designs are great and I love your versatility! I enjoy making what I call bead baubles that look very similar to your right angle weave earrings. Too sweet! Take care! Lisa C (www.abeadaday.blogspot.com)

 
At 1:26 p.m., Blogger ChezChani said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog awhile ago about the card suits bracelet I made, your husbands pattern. I thought I lost the comment because I hadn't realized it was on an earlier blog. I also thought your husbands design was a bracelet on another blog! Does this make any sense? Anyway, I love his design though I had more trouble making that one than any other. It was a great learning experience though. It was that bracelet that made me realize my stitch is too tight and that's why I kept breaking beads. Now my bracelets are much more fluid. I will definitely be trying tghat design again. Anyway, thank him for me, I work in poker in Las Vegas and was really happy to find a bracelet that fits that theme.

 
At 9:24 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Pam! I just tagged you over on my blog today (I was tagged by LostMitten) and I came over here to tell you and see that you tagged me on Monday! LOL. You're it! No, I'm it! No, you're IT!!!

 
At 1:21 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Oh geez. You could have told me! ;)

Alright, I'll do it, but I'm not tagging anyone! LOL!

(Um, I clean when I'm "OCDing", LOL!)

 
At 9:00 p.m., Blogger Beadcomber said...

mmm...thanks for tagging me, lol! Now I reallllly have to think hard about thing that people don't (already) know about me. LOL!

 
At 7:09 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Wasn't that fun! who would have thought that there would be two people that like to deep clean -- yeah get out the toothbrush-- when they get mad LOL. Hope you had a blessed holiday-- sorry it took me so long to get my carcus over here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home